My Tumblr Collections






Shadows.
I don't need anyone, I just want your shadows.


Lips.
Oh Darling, I hope you know the truth... Your lip's taste is so much better than my favorite wine. I told you




Hoodie.
Idk, I miss your oversize hoodie. That warmth wraps me tight like it never let me to breath.


Song.
I can't listening to 'Fly me to the moon' without remembering your cute smile.


Soul.
Baby, you're my one and only Potato. I love french fries anyway. So what I supposed to do? Cut you to some pieces and burn you alive on my naked soul?.

Confession.
People always say like 'do what you love'.
But you said " No, please don't" when I confessed my feeling for you. 

"Please don't do what kind of something that you love, if its me"





Butterflies.
I've sent some butterflies for you, But you want another pack of fireflies. It means, Iam not ever enough. My efforts couldn't feed your ego. 


Maybe.
I still call you Bby, even its just in my dream. You weren't a bad boy, you were so nice. You weren't an evil guy, you were so good. You weren't a demon, you were my angel, my half soul, my sweetest part, my butter, you were my cream when I thought I was the cookies. You were my tea, my arms, my everything. But, maybe not every beautiful thing can be last forever. Maybe, Thats why you leave me.




With you.
When Iam with you, I can feel love, art and magic in the same time. I confess that it couldn't be happen with anybody else but you.
If.
If Iam not listening to Frank Ocean, it doesn't mean I don't love you.


Same.
"Same sky, different feeling" he said.
"Same feeling, different person" I replied.
Turn around. It was the last time we met. 




-
Malang, 2020.

Pictures from tumblr 
Tulisan tulisan di atas merupakan kumpulan tulisan yang telah lebih dahulu terbit di tumblr pribadi.
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer